Sunday, October 23, 2011

Greetings, Earthlings!

    I'll date myself and admit this salutation originated from Mork and Mindy.  Starting a blog is so awkward and  my daughter, Autie, has gotten this blog up and running, so here goes something.  
     Today was a Sunday filled with football - from buying a new football, to watching two games on the tube, to taking a throwing-the-football-walk with the hubby and the tall son. Both, I believe, fancy themselves a cross between Tim Tebow (looks just like a younger version of my hubby!) and Barry Sanders.  But it made it an enjoyable walk - dodging the occasional flubbed pass - and they even let me be a rusher.  I think that's the guy who runs across the line of scrimmage and tries to sack the quarterback.   At least that's what I did try to do. Kicking shins, screeching a shrill Rebel Yell, and wagging one's arms high in the air while running at the QB does help to mess up the passing game, by the way.
     Tomorrow starts a new week.  A week of running the home, spinning plates, or marbles in a bowl; educating children at home, supervising chores, transporting young people to various jobs and commitments; planning meals and finding time to exercise; remembering to enjoy these people I live with!  Yes, I have to be reminded to do that - the curse of the Type A personality.  Someday I'll have it fixed.  Probably in heaven.
     Welcome and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment