Friday, December 23, 2011

New Year Cards

New Year Cards are something I might buy after this year.  I have a pile of Christmas cards staring at me and the reality that they will be in the mail after Christmas day.  Truly, I sent out a few, and sent some with the arrangements that we made.  But friends that are farther away will not be hearing "Merry Christmas" from us - at least not when the exhortation would still be relevant.
The arrangement we kept for our table. 

If I look in the mirror there will be a backwards "L" on my forehead.  I'm tempted to blame my husband.  When it comes to Christmas, it's 99.9% my job.  But the truth is I enjoy it all, until I fail! Then the temptation to blame. So I won't - but I will send out cards a little late, hopefully catching people while they're enjoying a week off from shuttling kids to school or a week off from the normal work day.

Please forgive my tardiness, dear out of town friends!  We'll get those greetings out soon!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment